Alert Level 2: We Are Fully Open!!!
As of Thursday 14 May we will be open and ready to serve
Now that everyone gets to make their own healthcare choices. It is so good that we can finally get everyone tuned-up again.
Chiropractic has always been focused on enhancing every individual’s health and well-being so that we can all maintain the freedom to live an awesome life.
Now that we can open our doors. Let’s make it happen!!
We understand that due to this extraordinary situation, most (who didn’t have a chiropractor in their bubble) have gone way to long between chiropractic checkups. We will do our very best to see everyone as soon as we can.
Things we are doing at Level 2 to keep you safe:
Please only enter the office if you have an appointment. (You can bring along a support person should you require one)
Please call us to advise if you are feeling unwell, particularly if you have a cough, sore throat and/or a fever or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19
Please maintain social distancing at all times that you are not on the adjusting table.
Please use the Hand Sanitiser at the front desk on the way in.
Please be on time for your appointment and call us if you need to reschedule. We may not be able to accommodate you if you are running late.
How the practice will be structured during this time:
The Physical-Distancing Guidelines. In order to protect the small percentage of vulnerable, and respect any individuals desires to minimize potential risk, here’s what we are doing to make our space extremely safe for you to be able to come in: We have 2 options for you:
1. Personalized Service Times:
- Appointments are spaced out, so that you basically have the experience by yourself with minimal contact with anyone.
- You can bring a support person if required. We only ask that they fill in the register upon entering the practice with your appointment.
- For ease of disinfecting between clients – Only our leather/vinyl chiropractic tables and waiting room chairs will be used.
2. Concierge Service:
- For the vulnerable and those further wanting to minimize their time in the practice and further maintain social distancing you can wait for your appointment in your car in the car park.
- Just call and let us know you are there and waiting, and we will text or indicate when it is perfectly safe for you to enter the building for your appointment.
The Cleansing Guidelines. The following additional cleaning actions will be performed within the practice:
- Chiropractic Tables and high use surfaces will be wiped down with ethanol-based spray between each client.
Making Appointments for Existing and New Practice Members
If you do not have a forward appointment with us, or want to make an appointment,
please call 079280152
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time and day, and we will organise an appointment for you.
“The people who invest in developing the best health and resistance will always live the freest lives”.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.